cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help to write routine for create shipment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a requirement in the transaction VT01N at the time of creating shipment w.r.t the outbound delivery. Actually after enetring the distance in the stages tab I click on "Estimate freight cost" then system calculates the net value but this net value calculation doesn't involve the ship-to party criteria as ship-to party is not selected in the access sequence of condition record(VK11). I also searched the user exit through which can pass the ship to party in the condition record but to no avail. Now I have got some hint guy to try it out with Routine. Can anybody tell me how to go about it??

Thank you.

Anup.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

Thanks for the promt response.

Actually no as such user exit is found for this requirement.

U know in the transaction VOFM we can create formula for example in my case for condition value..this is achieved by routine(some form in the include program) and then the routine number can be assigned in the configuration setting for the particular transaction. This is what info so far I have searched..but how to crete the routine and all.still i'm searching. Hope I gave you some ground abt the prob??

So if any body have ever come across this requirement..please suggest.

Thanks.

Anup.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

Thanks for the promt response.

Actually no as such user exit is found for this requirement.

U know in the transaction VOFM we can create formula for example in my case for condition value..this is achieved by routine(some form in the include program) and then the routine number can be assigned in the configuration setting for the particular transaction. This is what info so far I have searched..but how to crete the routine and all.still i'm searching. Hope I gave you some ground abt the prob??

So if any body have ever come across this requirement..please suggest.

Thanks.

Anup.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to include your Custom logic as a part of the standard transaction, USER EXITS / BADI's are the only way. Not sure what is the routine you are talking about?

Other way, write a custom program and execute it so that for existing Shipments, it will fix the data.

Can you explain in detail?

Regards,

Ravi