cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fake certified professionals

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am seeing some of the people mentioning they are certified consultants witout completing certification.

I have seen one of the guy who coted some S ID for the employer.

Is there any website to check whether that S ID is valid or it is assigned to the particular name.

Employer is not asking any certificate, They are asking only S ID alone.

How to check the S ID is really correct one in any sap website.

If it is not available, SAP Should arrange to display the following details if you enter the S ID.

Since it is Unique Number .

1. First Name

2.Last Name

3.DOB

3.Certification Title

Then only these fake ppl can be errodicated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A similar discussion was here a few days ago:

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Reffered that discussion.

But there is no proper answer or solution.

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I Reffered that discussion.

> But there is no proper answer or solution.

No?

>i am seeing some of the people mentioning they are certified consultants witout completing certification.

>I have seen one of the guy who coted some S ID for the employer.

He surely couldn't produce a proper certificate...... And as Ravi said in the other discussion, if you're uncertain about a persons certification, just call SAP education.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Further to Jurjen quotes,

1. S ID - does not mean that you are certified. If I ask my basis person, they will create me a S ID, that does not mean that I am certified.

2. If you are writing a certification, SAP create a S ID, with the help of this only you need to enter into the certification questions screen. But, you might have failed. You cannot claim you are certified as you had S ID.

3. It is also possible, on same S ID, you might have cleared two certifications. To remove the redundancy, SAP will ask you "Do you have any S ID number", probably they may use the same S ID for your future certifications.

The better way is to check up with local SAP education team and check up against this S ID is there any certifications?

Earlier in service market place you used to get the details of certified consultants, now they have stopped the access. Only the super administrator privileges (probably SAP education team) will have access to this database. You need to check up with them.

Regards,

Ravi

Note: You cannot have access to all other certified consultants in service market place, as this is confidential. However, you can view your own data and your super administrator details.