cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error after SP8 in SPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I encountering a stange error in SPM (5.3) after applying SP8 couple of days ago

I have an SPM admin role and when I try to change the validity of another firefighter in firefighter tab( /n/virsa/vfat)

it tells me invalid FF ID owner

Su53 shows me GRCFF_0001 ACTVT 36 is missing but I got GRCFF_0001 with ACTVT *

Is any one facing similar issues ?

Please let me know

Regards

Olivier

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

hkaur
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Oliver,

It is necessary to assign the FF Owner role to the Firefighter Owner.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olivier,

I guess that you must have configured FFID owner in Owner's tab. In SP8, the owner field also appears in FireFighter Tab configuration. If a owner exists in owner's tab and you are putting different owner here, it will give you error message. If you leave this field blank, it will still throw same error. Please check it and let us know if it is the matter or anything else.

Regards,

Sabita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also, the FFID Owner Role must have this authorization-GRCFF_0001 ACTVT 36.

Check it too.

Regards,

Sabita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sabita,

thanks for your reply

I have checked the owner and I am the owner and I am trying to amend one of my firefigter valdity date

and I aslo made sure to fill in the blank owner ID and it still says "invalid FF ID owner "

Same error as above if I click on new entries button

and I can confirm that object GRCFF_0001 has extended maintenace assigned (ACTVT 36)

does it work at your end ? are you on SP8 ?

Thanks & Regards

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olivier,

In SP08 the Owner filed is added and you can't leave it blank. You have to maitain owner in this screen.

If you leave it blank then system will give you error Invalid FireFighter ID Owner.

Regards,

Sudip.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olivier,

Yes we are at SP8 and it is working fine at our end. I tested it using owner ID and firefighter assignemnt validity got changed, no issues.

I am testign few other things. Will let you know if some issues and solutions come up.

Regards,

Sabita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Olivier,

Do you have the Owner role as well?

Regards,

Hersh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudip,

I thought after SP7 , whoever maintains the FFID will automatically become the ID owner

Thanks & Regards

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olivier,

If the owner you are asssigning,doesnt have Owner role, then it must give error.

Check and assign the role first.

Regards,

Sabita