cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Materials available under the purchasing Organization 3000

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a material MM02. But when I tried to link this material with the vendor, I was told that the purchasing organization 3000 does not support this type of material. How do I find out what types of materials are supported by the purchasing organization 3000 which is the IDES USA. If possible provide the list of materials.

Regards,

Sandhya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

> How do I find out what types of materials are supported by the purchasing organization 3000 which is the IDES USA.

Kindly check in customizing for which Purchase Organization ,the Plant has been assigned to. Then in MM03 , check the materials as per the Input Parameter as "Plant".

Might be the Error is due to the Purchasing Organization used by you which is not assigned to the Plant.

Best regards,

Ankur

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What are you doing exactly?

Material master may have a purchasing view (MM01 /MM02 /MM03) at plant level and the plant is assigned to a purchasing organisation:

SPRO > Enterprise Structure > Assignemnt > Material Management > Assign Purchasing Organisation to Plant)

Vendor may be extended topurchasing organisation / company code (XK01 / XK02 /XK03)

Generally, you use info records (ME11 / ME12 /ME13). Info records has information on material / vendor combination (+ plant /company code / info record type).

So, please check which purch. organisation is assigned to your plant, please check which vendor is extended to that purchasing organisation (XK03) and please also check which materials are extended to your plant (MM60 / SE16 + MARC).

There's also a trx tolist info records that may help you to get the goods that can be used in prchasing.

Please clarify your question.

Regards,

Csaba