Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user locked as ( Globally) locked by system manager in the central system"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helo

I have an issue with unlocking a user id in Production, when i am trying to unlock a user in production system i am geting the message

"(Globally) locked by system manager in the central system"

could you please tel me how to unlock the user in regular way.

there is no CUA setup in our landscapes ,not sure what is wrong , please assist immediately

regards

jayu

5 REPLIES 5

former_member187565
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> there is no CUA setup in our landscapes ,not sure what is wrong

No CUA setup but still error shows locked by system manager in the central system.Anyhow try to unlock the user by another method.use tcode ewz5 to unlock the user...let me know whether its working or not

> could you please tel me how to unlock the user in regular way.

http://www.sap-img.com/basis/different-methods-to-lock-or-unlock-sap-users.htm

Regards,

Rafikul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hm, that's strange. The system tells you that there is a CUA.

You can try to delete the CUA definition with report RSDELCUA. That should also delete the CUA flags in your client.

You can also manipulate table USR02. This table contains the locks. But this is a very dirty way. You should know what you do!

0 Kudos

> You should know what you do!

Have you considered that the system has the ability in some places to do validations between current application data and it's consistency with change documents and single fields of tables which are not documented, and that change documents are now written to the application archives (tables CD_HDR etc and not to USH* etc) which have sequential number ranges and not only time stamps.

Did you know that?

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayu

You mean to say you do not have CUA anywhere in your landscape?

I am just wondering how PRD system will act as central system unless it was copied from a central development system.

Thanks

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Take a look through the change documents to see who locked it (report RSUSR100N).

My guess is a developer from SE37.

Cheers,

Julius