cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms - Line Spacing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have designed a label using smartforms, size 10MM * 25MM... I have taken care of the template height and width correctly but still for some reason I see that the spacing between the lines is not correct...

I am uploading an image, please let me know what is wrong here

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/1723/spool.png

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have defined the lines per inch in the SMARTSTYLES but the form attributes in the SMARTFORMS over-writes the lines per inch values that comes from the SMARTSTYLES... I fixed that and now the problem is solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it is the problem with Paragraph formats which consist space before or after display text. Otherwise there may be displaying some extra spaces with text values. Try to compress the text with out spaces before or after the text then display it.

former_member203305
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

what r u using to make the line? i think that u use a template, so u can modify the lines spacing easier.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the Paragraph format you are using. Go to SMARTSTYLES and give your style name and then select the paragraph format you are using in that there is a tab called "Index and Spacing" . go to that tab in that tab, You can check Spacing before ,Spacing after and Line spacing values.

Thanks

Sriiiiiiii(Srikanth)

0 Kudos

Thanks 🙂

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Graeme,

What is the meaning of this label in smartforms. Please clarify more on your requirement.

Regards,

Ram.