Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Confirm Operations in transation CO12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all.

When we are at CO12 transaction confirming operation 020, we need to confirm operation 010 automaticaly..

I used an Exit to do this...In this exit i confirm the 010 operation using a BAPI, and the operation 10 is confirmed.

But we have a litle problem, the problem is that when i return to the main window and try to press the button "Propose Actual Data" i get a Dump in the system.

"Exception condition "ERROR_READ_AFVG" raised

The termination occurred in the ABAP program "SAPLCOBO" in "CO_BT_AFVG_READ_WITH_INDEX".

The main program was "CORUCOLCONF1 ".

The termination occurred in line 60 of the source code of the (Include)

program "LCOBOU03"

of the source code of program "LCOBOU03" (when calling the editor 600)."

I've debugged the program and saw that there is an internal table (standard) called AFVG_BT is completly empty in contradicton with the same internal table (that is full with all the order operations) when i just confirm the 010 operation manually.

Best Regards,

Thanks in Advanced,

PMR.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

after Confirming Operation 10 , Just check the table Entries of AFRU for this Operation.I think That BAPI is not creating the Operations .

Regards

Prabhu

0 Kudos

How did you solve this problem?