cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quality certificate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to create a quality certificate against a delivery to check if the certificate made through T-code

QC03(certificate view tab) and certificate generated through QC20 are same or not

I am not able to see the preview of certificate through qc20

I ahve given the following inputs

-dilivery no.

-shipping point

-sort order

-processing mode

but dere is no option to see the print preview like we can see through qc22.

Pls help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shreya

kindly find the same

Link: [http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index;jsessionid=(J2EE3417600)ID1268844150DB10522315885668205872End?rid=/library/uuid/9002247f-4b7f-2c10-10ac-c6fe29807331]

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

I was going through your article on Certificates.

In condition type for output detemination(SPRO settings),What is the use of maintaining form,If in VV21 in communication tab i need to mention the form name again.

Also If i maintain it here it doent come as default form name in vv21.

In certificate profile we give the form name again.

Why is same setting done so many times?

Also i tried with a test case and coudnt get output without the following setting

VL02N, "Extras"> "Delivery Output"> header". Enter the output type and save the delivery.

Can u pls guide

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shreya

Please share the screen shot of all the settings and sendin. My id is there in the bussiness card. I can revert back with changes required

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have mailed u.If u need more screen shots do let me know

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

Can You please give me the link of your article related to quality cetificate which you had posted on SDN?

Thanks

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shreya

1) Make sure that LQCB is available in the out put determination procedure

SPRO > QM>Quality Certificates> Output Determination> Output Determination Procedure>Edit Output Determination Procedure> V10000> in control data LQCB is available. if not there maintain and check now

regards

gajesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shreya

If your intention is just to get the print preview you can do it through QC21 also.

For QC20 you need to maintain the recepient through VV21.

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

i need to make a test case showing both certificates i.e from qc03 n qc20 are same thus i need print preview from qc20.

when i try to maintain recipient through vv21 for output type LQCB it says"condition record aentered already exists"

What is the issue then?

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shreya

The certificate which you see in Qc03 and Qc20 are same. Request you to kindly let me know what are the settings you have done for the certificate ( eg, profile , certificate assignment etc)

Refer this link for more information on the same

Link: []

hope this helped

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Thanx for replying.

I created a profile .Assigned that profile to the material and then using the delivery no.for that material I am trying to create certificate through qc20 but it is not detecting the delivery.

In QC20 i entered

-delivery no.

-Sort order---01

-processing mode----1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have not maintained any recipient for the certifiacte.I am just generating a test case so amintained recipient.

Is that the problem?Y it is not detecting the delivery?

Pls help

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i try to execute T-code qc20,msg comes

"No messages for initial processing exist"