cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create new application using webdynpro, already using ESS forms.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

Can you please guide me how to create new application using WebDynpro Java? We already using WebDynpro java based ESS forms. And we did some customization on the ESS forms as well and used NWDI/Track to move changes one system to another system.

Now my question is how to create (or Add) new application? If adding the application in ess package then how? Is this will overwrite if incase ESS upgrade in future?

1. Do I need to create this application separate from the ESS?

2. Do I need to create separate Road Map or is there a way to call the exiting Road map.

3. How to get the Approval and Rejection button to trigger the Workflow? Iu2019m using UWL currently.

4. How to enable the Transport/Track for new application for further changes?

Your each answer will highly appreciated.

Thanks

Ali

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check this thread

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/profile/how-toaddacustomWebDynproiViewtotheMSSEmployeeProfile%2528ECC+6.0%2529

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Thanks for your reply.

Still Iu2019m struggling on Item #3 (above).

How to get the notification numbers and where to store the data.

When I see the mss pcr forms, data is storing best on the scenarios in the FM ISR_SPECIAL_DATA_GET, and data available in Bapi and Workflow based on the notification number.

This is totally fresh form and should have approval process... we may call the this application through dispatcher directly.

Thanks

Ali

Answers (0)