cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checking rule purchase to order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm processing af purchase to order process (item category TAB) on a sales order. My problem is that even though I have note yet received my goods (MIGO on purchase order) I'm able to create a delivery.

I have maintained a combination of avalibility check 01 and checking rule B (SD delivery) in transactio ovz9. By assigning avalibility check 01 on the material master I'm actually not able to create any deliveries because the material is not in stock yet.

I don't want to use avalibility check 01 so instead I have created a copy (ZT) of 01 and assigned it to checking rule B, but now I'm actually able to create a delivery before the material is in stock. Why?

Both avalibility check/checking rules are checked in 'check without RLT', 'incl purchase orders', 'include reservations' and 'include deliveries'.

best regards

Jesper Dueholm

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

This is a case of Individual P.O. Just Check in 'Receipt Indicator Without Default' whether it is ticked or not.

Path : SPRO > MM >Purchasing >Define external representaion of item categories>Standard Item

In Standard , It is checked which means that GR is necessary.

Just check in your system.

Revert back with the suggestion.

Thanx

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

You are completely right. It is a case of individual PO but the settings you mentioned doesn't solve the problem.

I'm using the same material in the two scenarios and only changing the avalibility check, therefor the item categories doesn't change.

Best regards

Jesper Dueholm