cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

object automatically changed after file transport

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have transported a mapping object from quality to production. In quality the target structure occurance is set to 1..1 to generate one idoc.

After transport into production the occurance of the target structure in mapping has changed to 1..unbounded(instead of 1..1) automatically.

I wonder how it happened.I have even cross checked the transport id of quality object and production object which is exacly the same.

Please help with the possible reason!!!

Regards,

Suresh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

In your Production system,did you already had an IDOC whose occurence was changed from 1-1 to 1-unbounded?

Thanks

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aamir/Volker,

I have compared the object id in both quality and production where id's are same.

Prior to doing transportation i didnt have authorization. I have done this transport with the temporary access.

Is this the reason that the object has'nt got changed in production after transport?

Regards,

Suresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is rather strange, are you sure that you don't have any version conflict, where by the active object in production is not what you transported from Quality ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh!

Like already mentioned please try a "fresh" new import of that object into production. And ensure that the user you are using for the import has sufficient authorities.

If this does not help, I am almost sure this is a bug which should be reported to SAP by opening a CSN.

Regards,

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Thanks for all the inputs. I have found the reason for the issue. The target xsd object was not changed from 1..unb to 1..1.

Regards,

Suresh.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Seems to version conflict , are u able to see extra tab "Conflict"

u can see list of Objects which have a version conflict.

Actual habit is transporting from QA --> PROD

but was it followed , i think there might be a change made in Prod envi , before transporting to Prod from QA.

Rgds

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Very strange. Did you compare the GUID and Version GUID of the two objects. You can find the GUID in the properties of each object.

To double check this please delete the mapping manually from production (if you have permissions to do so) and re-create a new export file from development and import this directly to production. Please do not forget to activate the change list!!

What happens?

Regards,

Volker