cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query About Risk Terminator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please help me regarding this query. What is the use of Risk Terminator?

What I got from documentations is that this is RAR's facility in backend to terminate Role creation/User Role assignemnt if it contains risks. And it is useful more if we are using only RAR and not ERM and CUP. If ERM and CUP are implemented, then Risk analysis and termination happens at GRC frond end only. So if we are using all components, then there is no requirement to configure/use Risk Terminator.

We are doing all four components implementation and Risk Terminator is not configured. The query arised due while I was going through Project Plan Document availabel at SDN. There Risk Terminator is also configured and ERM plus CUP also. Let me know if RT is required in our case or not and why documentation contains both configurations.

Thanks & Regards,

Sabita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sabita,

In your case, with automatic provisioning at the end, I don't see the point using RT. PFCG and SU01/10 shouldnt be used at all.

But CUP can be used in a document only scenario. Where the provisioning is done manually in the backend. In that case RT could be useful.

Vit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vit, that clarifies my query.

Regards,

Sabita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sabita,

Another use of Risk Terminator:

SoD Violations Report option which is their in Firefighter will work after the Risk Terminator configuration.

So we need to configure the Risk Terminator for getting SoD Violations Report in FF.

Please have a look on the note-1055976.

Regards,

KKRao.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KK,

That is really helpful to us. Thanks.

Regards,

Sabita