cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EMAIL field in XD01 - XD02 - XD03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

I had noticed though the field group status is set as option for the field EMAIL ID in the settings of the customer master, the field is still not being displayed while trying to create or change the customer.

Any technique need to be applied to make the field visible pl.

Kindly advise.

Thanks in advance.

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

There are two levels at which you can control Screen Layout:

1. Account Group Level (which you have already checked)

2. Activity level

To check the setting at Activity level follow this:

IMG - Financial Accounting (New) - Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable - Customer Accounts - Master Data - Preparations for Creating Customer Master Data - Define Screen Layout per Activity (Customers) -

Ehwre select the required Activity (e.g. Create Customer / Change Customer / etc) & then click on General Data - Communication -

Check whether Email feild is Suppressed here...

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Mehta,

Thanks for your reply, but i had checked at the path you mentioned below what is the path to check at the account group level ?

And in all transaction types i checked and noticed that the field is set optional only, but still it is not visible in the output.

BR,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check this

SPro>>>>Financial Accounting (New)>>>>>Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable>>>>>Customer Accounts>>>>>Master Data>>>>.Preparations for Creating Customer Master Data>>>>>>Define Account Groups with Screen Layout (Customers)

Here select your account group and then click on general data and now double click on communication here check the entry for internet mail address

regards

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

I am definitely sure that the issue in your case if either at Account Group Level or at Activity Level.

Kindly re-check at Both the levels simultaneously.

IMG - Financial Accounting (New) - Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable - Customer Accounts - Master Data - Preparations for Creating Customer Master Data -

1. Define Account Groups with Screen Layout (Customers)

2. Define Screen Layout per Company Code (Customers)

3. Define Screen Layout per Activity (Customers)

Please re-check at the above three levels & your problem would get solved.

Hoep this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to OBD2, Select your account group, then click on details, Then double click on general data, then on communication, There make EMAIL address as required entry.

Thanks,

Raja