Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Determinate route schedule in SD order VBEP-AULWE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to activate route schedule :

- I have a route schedule masterdata (VL51) : for one route, one shipping point and one sold-to party

- I have actived scheduling with route schedule for my shipping point and for my sales document type (spro > LE > shipping > basic shipping > routes > routes schedule determination)

- my shipping point has a working time and a value in "pick pack time in work hours".

In my order, route and shipping point are determinate but not the schedule route (field VBEP-AULWE)

I don't solve the problem, I've you got an idea ?

Thanks a lot !!

Celine

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

your really want route scheduling or you just want to have the time from the route? Route scheduling means that the pick/load times are calculated according the GI date, which is determined by the route schedule.

You should then check the note 146829, where several details in the route shedule determination and other things are described.

Best regards

Juergen

P.S. just see that this note was mentioned just before; I would still recommend to check this carefully.

Edited by: Juergen Pitz on Feb 16, 2010 2:46 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check your entry in Table VALW.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I could see the Route schedule entry in VALW table. But still it is not happening.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you activated Delivery Scheduling?

spro->logistic execution->shipping->basic shipping function->scheduling->delivery scheduling and transportation scheduling

->determine scheduling by shipping point

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. Determine load. time & Det.pick/pack time are maintained with A(Route dependent)

stefan_engel
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Does anyone found a solution in the meantime?

I maintained all the mentioned settings but route scheduling for the relevant shipping point is still not working. I have only success when I add receiving hours for the specific day at the customer master of partner WE. But this cannot be the solution. If so I wouldn't need the route scheduling functionality.

What is the minimum requirement to get route scheduling to work? Maybe I missed something.

Is it really mandatory to maintain working hours for the shipping point? At note 146829, point 3.2 it's written that working hours are only necessary when I want to get "precise" scheduling results. I don't want this, determination on a day basis is precise enough.

Best regards,

Stefan

Edited by: Stefan Engel on Feb 16, 2010 12:54 PM

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

"Yes. Determine load. time & Det.pick/pack time are maintained with A(Route dependent)"

that is NOT what you need. When you select "A", you also need to maintain the times differently, but this should not have any effect on the route shedule determination.

Best regards

Juergen

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

"What is the minimum requirement to get route scheduling to work? Maybe I missed something.

Is it really mandatory to maintain working hours for the shipping point? At note 146829, point 3.2 it's written that working hours are only necessary when I want to get "precise" scheduling results. I don't want this, determination on a day basis is precise enough."

As a route schedule has a time when the truck leaves, precise sheduling (=working hours for the shipping point), is required.

Best regards

Juergen

stefan_engel
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

thank you very much for your kind help. This was the right hint.

Due to the fact that I didn't need hourly scheduling I had no working times defined for the relevant shipping point. The note 146829 didn't mentioned it as mandatory. In my understanding it's optional.

Problem solved, again thank you very much.

Stefan

Btw.: I attended your class SCM630 some years ago.

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

"The note 146829 didn't mentioned it as mandatory."

Yep, might be that it is not very clearly described in there. You know how it is sometimes...

"Btw.: I attended your class SCM630 some years ago. ;-)"

Ah, nice; but for this topic you should have also visited my SCM610 class ))

Best regards

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am into the same requirement!

Do anybody have an answer.