cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Customization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have the Prak Invoice functionality available in MM and at the same time its not available in SRM.

I am having a thought process in this regard by developing a custome code and this code will be triggred when ever we click on Hold button on the SRM Invoice Screen.

Pls give your valuable inputs in terms of the complexity and the fesibility for attaining this solution.

Regards,

Satya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. I think it will be very difficult.

You could use the BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI to create an invoice in the backend easily enough and park it using BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_PARK.

The problem is when you take the SRM invoice off hold and post it, the system will try and create a new invoice in the backend.

Maybe you could create a new IDOC type that will create a new invoice if the document has never been put on hold but post an existing invoice if it has? That is probably the best solution.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dave Thanks for your Input.

I was thinking one more option, i.e. Creating a New button Park on the Invoicing screen and trigger the respective programs mentioned by you when we click on that button.

Regards,

Satya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. That might work is as far as you will be able to park the invoice, but how will you post it?

If the new button actually puts the doc on hold, then when you go back into the held document and press save it will try and create a new invoice in the backend.

How will you ever be able to post the invoice in SRM? As soon as you try and save it will try and create a new invoice in the backend.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Dave..

Agree with your inputs.

As per this we need to customized the Post button in way that it checks for any existing Docs in the R/3 Under Park Invoice. If there are no such Docs the Invoice can be posted.

Imagining all these, I believe it bit complex process to obtain this functionality.

Probably SAP has to take a word in terms of providing this functionality.

Regards,

Satya.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Understand that Customizing this requirement is a Challenging taks and even complex.