cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There are no stack configurations available in the Maintenance Optimizer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to install Enhancement Pack 1 (EhP 1) on our DEV system, using SAINT in SAP NerWeaver 7.0.

I have downloaded the EHP1 and cpoied them into the "EPS\in" directory.

When I press the u201CStack Configurationu201D button, I get a pop-up that says, "There are no stack configurations available in the Maintenance Optimizer".

Does it require any files like .XML to load the files? Please let me know your suggestions.

Thanks,

Niranjan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

when downloading the packages there should be a button in the browser

saying "create" or "download" XML file. At this step you would need

to press button and point to /eps/in directory where the file would be

created.

Thanks and regards,

Andreas

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

Facing the same problem. Copied version of solman (marked as DEV in our landscape) says "There are no stack configurations available in the Maintenance Optimizer".

Kernel is updated to 7.01, spam/saint is 701/36, maintanance certificate is ok. Xml file generated, but it does not matter, imho.

Any ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

what happened to us was we did not download the upgrade programs for EHP1. Make sure you download both SPs in note 1169247. The first one has the SPs and upgrades SPs for Solman 7.0 to EHP1. The second download for the SPs for EHP1).

Also, we did it manually without the using the button 'stack configuration. Hope this help.

(Supp Packs and Upgrade SPs for Solman 7.0 to EHP1)

SAP Solution Manager 7.0 -> Support Package Stacks.

Target stack : SAP Solution Manager 7.0 EHP1-20 (07/2009)

Source stack : <your SAP Solution Manager 7.0 system stack>

(Support packs for EHP1)

SAP Solution Manager 7.0 EHP1 -> Support Package Stacks

Target stack : 20 (03/2009)

Source stack : 18 (11/2008)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you.

Not all files were extracted into EPS/in

Former Member
0 Kudos

Niranjan,

We are getting the same msg in Solman when upgrading fr. 7.0 to 7.01 (ehp1). Please tell us what you did to resolve. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

before you apply EHP1, please update the kernel to 701 and spam to the latest patch.

then execute the transaction SAINT, it will ask you for the maintanance certificate. Request the necessory certificate from the service market place and install the certificate.

continue with transaction : SAINT

please let me know if any issues.

Niranjan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are getting the exact same msg trying to upgrade Solution Manager 7.0 to 7.01. Please tell us what you did to solve the problem. Does SAINT need the XML file?

Edited by: Tiffany Hsiao on Aug 21, 2009 5:51 PM