cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Files missing from project build

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working with Web Dynpro Java on developer studio 7.0.17. Recently I have been recieving an Internal Error every time I exit the studio then restart it up. Upon restarting the dev. studio part of my WD project is corrupted. Usually the component controller file in my project is corrupted/missing. When I check the project folder on the file system, several of the files associated are missing.

On double clicking on component controller,the error I receive is:

Plugin Name: Web Dynpro TS Model

Plugin ID: com.sap.ide.webdynpro.tsmodel.application

Class: com.sap.ide.webdynpro.tsmodel.application.actions.EditViewAction

Method: runInternal

Exception: java.lang.Throwable: Call Stack of internalError call

Any help or information with this problem would be greatly appreciated, How can i retreive my file back?

Plz help me....

Becky.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Becky,

The error seems to be due to plugin issues and you can try the method mentioned by Sri. That is, delete the .plugin folder and copy same folder from another installation.

But, sometimes due to memory issues the NWDS deletes the component controller file. If you file is deleted or corrupted then there is no way of reverting the change.

If you are using NWDI then the old source should be available in NWDI and can be retrieved from there. Unfortunately, if its is a local development then nothing can be done to revert the changes. I would suggest that you take back up of our web dynpro projects / dc regularly if you do not have NWDI.

Regards,

Kartikaye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the same NWDS is installed on another machine, close your ide and then copy the plugins from that machine into your machine "D:\IDE70\eclipse\plugins".

Regards,

Charan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Charan,

Thanks for your reply.

By copying the plugins folder will i be able to get back the missing controller file, when i reimport the project into workspace??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure about that. But if there is any problem with the plugins then that issue will be resolved. So try that. And another try, take the backup of .metadata folder in your IDE's SAP/Workspace. Then close your IDE, delete the .metadata folder. Now open the IDE and import your project again. Please try these things. There are good chances that your issue will be resolved...

Regards,

Charan