cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adobe online interactive forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i am trying to update the ztable using the entries that are entered in the online interactive form .

in the event - onaction of the UI element 'interactive form' , I have written the logic to update the ztable using the values entered .

but am not able to do so ..

can any1 tell me , where am I missing ?

waht is the correct procedure to do it .

any pointers ..

regards ,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

control doesnot trigger to the onaction .I want to know , how would I be able to update the ztable using the values entered by the user . any pointers , how to do it ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create a button in the view holding the PDF and then ONACTION method of this button read the context of the node you want to get values from and update the table.

Few things to take care of:

1. Layout Type: ZCI

2. Need to Insert the web dynpro script to the form.

Note: Make sure to upgrade the Adobe Interactive for ZCI type using SFP_ZCI_UPDATE transaction

Subsequently, check whether the update of the ZCI was successfully completed. To do this, open your form in the Adobe LiveCycleDesigner and check the version information of the ZCI script. The ZCI script is available on the "Hierarchy" tab page under the "ContainerFoundation_JS" name. The version must be800.20080513120641.469612.469346.

You can also have a look at this e-learning.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/20029530-54ef-2910-1b93-c41608ae...

Thanks,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

can u pls elaborate " Need to Insert the web dynpro script to the form " , how would I do it ? I am beginner to interactive forms .

and while upgrading the Adobe Interactive for ZCI type using SFP_ZCI_UPDATE transaction , it says

" no authorization for update function " , what can I do ?

regards ,

amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

To insert the Script, Goto Layout Tab, click on Utilities->Insert Web Dynpro Script.

Radhika.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit,

You can change the form type to ZCl in the form properties tab.Once you changed the form type to ZCL then the ON action will get triggered. Provided you are using the Correct Submit button.

regards

Sarath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whther the button you used in Interactive form is Submit to SAP in the

Active X controls under Library.

Thanks,

Divya.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you be more specific what exactly is the error/issue? If you are able to trigger the ONACTION event then try reading the context values there.

Thanks,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Check and ensure that display type is native. Try debug the onaction method of the UI element.

regards

Sarath