cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relation between serial number and sales order number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it any one to one relation between serial number (IN) and sales order? For example, when I create the special serial number for the special sales order (Internal or External) , whether I put the sales order number in the IQ01 or not, sales order accept that serial number(IN). Is it any way to specialize one serial number to exact one sales order number?

Edited by: Lida Navabpour on Jun 9, 2009 1:02 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

> Is it any one to one relation between serial number (IN) and sales order? For example, when I create the special serial number for the special sales order (Internal or External) , whether I put the sales order number in the IQ01 or not, sales order accept that serial number(IN). Is it any way to specialize one serial number to exact one sales order number?

Yes, There is one to one relation ship. U have to maintain serial number profile for the same. The serial number runs on different status.The status ESTO means the serial number is in stock. ECUS means the serial number is at customer site. AVLB means the serial number is available.

If the status is ECUS then u cant use that again.

Serail number profile Check t-code OIS2.

Thanks,

Raja