Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serial number

pratik_mahendra
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a situation where i m issuing serial number against material at the time of delivery, we have tweeked std serial number profile '0002', we haev altered ECUS status in such a way that if the serial number is issued again it must throw-up 'Error' now the issue is it is throwing up error even at the time of return whihc means when i take return i not able to use the same serial number and take a return, which is wrong at this point it should give ecus as warning may be or no info at all.

Any suggestions ??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vix,

Please follow this

1) Goto TCode OIS2.

2) Select the Sr. no. profile that you are using.

On the right side navigation menu, click on Serialization proicedures.

Maintain the procedure 'SDRE' with SerUsage as '02' and EqReq as '01'

3) now you will be able to create return delivery with same serial number.

Thanks,

Raja

pratik_mahendra
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI, i m using standard profile '0002' and 'SDRE' is already there in it. Since CS module is integrated i cannot use EQ required as 01. currently i m using 02 because i need to check warranty at the time of return in CS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vix,

then i think the problem is with ECUS...... As per standard The status ESTO means the serial number is in stock. ECUS means the serial number is at customer site . AVLB means the serial number is available.

Check the status of the serial number now? in IQ02.

Thanks,

Raja

pratik_mahendra
Contributor
0 Kudos

yes u r correct, to make sure that i dont use the same serial number again for PGI i changes the status of I0188 to forbidden, this setting lets me not use the same serial number again but this also stops me not do PGR with the same serial number which is not correct, at PGR it should give me may be warning or no warning at all.

former_member678355
Participant
0 Kudos

I have this exact same problem.

I would like to block sales orders from using a ECUS serial numbers, but allow return orders to use them.

Has anyone found a solution for this?