cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header Text Display

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

i have an existing layout. In me23n tcode there are header texts in PO; and the text displays but i have a requirement to adjust them,now when i try to adjust them using SO10 .. i get the error text id F01 does not exist. whereas the text displays in the script output.i got the textid ,name object,lang etc.but im unable to edit the text.the text ID F01 exists in se75.these text id's are created by my functional. any help..

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For PO header text,no need to go for SO10. In change mode of PO, directly double click on header text.It opens the text editor.

There u can directly change the text.

Edited by: Usha Kommalapaty on Jun 9, 2009 12:25 PM

Edited by: Usha Kommalapaty on Jun 9, 2009 12:26 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Naren,

If you want to change or adjust the Header text of PO then go to change mode of that particular PO and select Header text, double click on the text then you directly change the text and Save the changes.

Regards,

Rajitha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks usha and rajani,it was a silly question by me.thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rajani,

im still unable to solve my problem.see im trying to display some extra free text in the script but im unable to see in the script output ,whereas im able to see the free text in me22n.in the script layout editor ive coded. F06 is the text id

/: IF &T166A-TDID& = 'F06'

IC Shipping instructions:

/: here i have to add the include but when i goto-insert-i dont find any textid F06

/: endif.

now how shud i add this include.any help