cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating webservice destination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello frenz,

I have a web dynpro application which is consuming webservices from PI 7.1 and to be deployed on the same server.

Before deploying i need to create webservice destination in Netweaver administrator (Destination Template Management: Destination Templates), But when i am creating it, its giving me the following error,

Error while trying to obtain the selected private key. Possible cause is that private key System-key has been deleted on the server.

I have selected ignore server certificates in the security tab of the destination. Even if i change the SSL Server Certificates,its giving me the same error.

If anyone has any clue about this, please help.

Regards,

Shweta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

It does not look like this thread was actually answered.

We are currently having the same type issue and wondering if anyone knows of a resolution for this?

Thanks much,

-CS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

You are using destination type WSIL? If so go to NWA -> Config. Mgmnt. -> Security -> Authentication

and check the Policy Configuration. Maybe the default is "ClientCertLoginModule" and not "BasicPasswordLoginModule"

Regards,

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Volker,

Thanks for your reply, but i am using destination type WSDL and have many entries in Policy Configuration. It includes both "ClientCertLoginModule" and "BasicPasswordLoginModule".

Regards,

Shweta