cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Especially demand about authorization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello:

The end-user have the authorization to display the Query, not to edit. When user click the change, short jump said: no authorization to change. I find end-user can display the value of infoobject(business parnter). Our user can not see the partner data each other in fact.So we want to restrict the display the value of infoobject(business partner).

Is there some authorization object can restrict the change button of business explorer?

Hope this clear!

Regards&Thanks!

zagory

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Zagory,

I don't think any authorization object can restrict change button.

But why don't you use Authorization object on Business Partner rather.

Best Regards,

San.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,SAN:

Is there Authorization object for restrict the user to display the value of infoobject in the Query designer?

Our customer control the master data very strict,so we have this demand.

Regards&Thanks!

zagory

nikhil_chowdhary2
Contributor
0 Kudos

I think if you give infobject level authorisation it will also restrict the F4 values for the user. Am not sure though.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Zagory,

Authorizations can be granted for the following objects for the query definition in the Business Explorer:

The entire query

Structures

Calculated key figures

Restricted key figures

Variables

Also ,

The activities for the query definition are specified in the authorization object S_RS_COMP (Business Explorer - components).

The authorization object has the following fields: InfoArea, InfoCube, component type, component name and activity.

-Doodle