cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complete delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

We have requirement wherein for customer we need to allow mutilple deverlies for standard order processing.

But for the same customer if we are processing return order.. system should allow only one delivery, no partial deliveries are allowed for return.

Customer master tick for complete delivery will not work for me ,as it will not allow multiple delivery for standard orders..

Would you please let me know whether it is possible to have delivery control ( Single or Mutlple ) at sales order level automatically with the help of any user exits or through copy control ??? . ( business not ready to update manually Complete delivery indicator or partial delivery no in return sales order/ delivery )

Your timely inputs would certainly help me lot.

Thanks and Regards,

Abhijeet.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijeet,

I am not really sure about this but can you activate copy item number check box in control data of sales to delivery copy control (VTLA) and try that with routine 101 (item).

Regards,

Kant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemkant,

Thanks for your inputs but its not working..

Can anybody give me hint to proceed on this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Abhijeet

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to VOV7 and select your Item category for Return Order. There you maintain "A" in Completion rule and Save. Now test the scenario. Hope it will help you.

Regards

Amitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijeet,

It is possible in return sales order but should be enter manually go to item details SHIPPING TAB there is a part.del /item in that maintain C.

regards,

sreenivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thxs all,

points have awarded as your suggestions helped me

Regards,

Abhijeet

Answers (0)