cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC to Oracle database error messgae 00933

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have scenario from RFC to Oracle databse.

When the the field type in Oracle is varchar2 the scenario work OK.

When I changed the field type to endvarchar2 the scenario not working and I recevied this error message:

"09.06.2009 08:13:28 Error Delivery of the message to the application using connection JDBC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'PRICING_MATERIAL_MASTER' (structure 'STATEMENTNAME'): java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended"

Any idea?

Elad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

as it says sql statement is not proper,

check in CC monitoring , Audit log ,there you can find the sql statement which the PI system is firing on database, try it on database using database editor and you will find where is the mistake.

otherwis paste it here I will guide you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you for your answers.

The scenario work ok.

I changed only the field type in Oracle database and the scenario broken and bring me the error message that I sent.

Elad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Fine! Then please mark this thread as answered and giv point if you like.

Thanx!

Regards,

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Volker,

Sorry abut the misunderstanding,

The problem is not solved,

I ask how this problem happened.

I changed only the field type in oracle from varchar2 to endvarchar2 and I received the error messgae.

Elad

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elad,

Did you make any changes to the field type in the PI data type?

How did you define the type for this particular field in the data type definition?

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

I not made any change in XI data type.

All the fields type in xi data tyoe is string.

All the changes happened in the Oracle side

Elad

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the xsd type of your DT should match with that of the DB Table column type.......if not then make it the same......at least that of the receiver JDBC structure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elad!

Again: Please check your SQL statement for completeness. And refer to oracle.com to find more details and possible causes of ORA00933.

By the way: varchar is found multiple times there, but endvarchar is found 0 times. (???)

Regards,

Volker

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check receiver interface (Inbound) if it follows the stds as below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/f4/0a1640a991c742e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

rgds

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Oracle Error Mesage seems to speak a clear language: SQL statement not properly ended.

Are you sure your SQL statement is complete? Also refer to http://www.oracle.com and look for the messages and codes for your database version. The site has very useful search features so you should find the relevant information quite quickly.

Regards,

Volker