<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category> 
  <SAP:Code area="MAPPING">RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND</SAP:Code> 
  <SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_test_.class</SAP:P1> 
  <SAP:P2>urn:ryder.com:i_test:se:nafta:log:shipment</SAP:P2> 
  <SAP:P3>303b0d60-05a6-11de-9859-cfc2ac138120</SAP:P3> 
  <SAP:P4>-1</SAP:P4> 
  <SAP:AdditionalText /> 
  <SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" /> 
  <SAP:Stack>Unable to find resource com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_test_.class (urn:ryder.com:i_Test:se:nafta:log:shipment, 303b0d60-05a6-11de-9859-cfc2ac138120, -1)</SAP:Stack> 
  <SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry> 
  </SAP:Error>

I did the following already:

1.Tried changing and saving again (checked the cache its green )

2.Tested the mapping in test tab , it works fine as always

I tested another interface developed successfully by me earlier , which included java mapping. It also gave the same error.

Yesterday our Basis team did some changes and XI was down yesterday.The interface was running all guns yesterday morning and i didnt do any changes after that.

My question is : Is this a cache update problem? (but all cache shows green , checkd in sxi_cache also)

Please guide me to solution

regards

Anika

Edited by: Anika Gulati on Jun 9, 2009 11:33 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anika!

What kind of changes has your Basis team performed yesterday? I am almost sure there is a communication and/or problem in your landscape. Try to send a test message using RWB. does this work? Also perform SLDCHECK from your PI ABAP stack. Is this successful? If not, what kind of errors come up?

If cache refreshes do not help try a restart. AND ask you Basis guys what they did. Otherwise trouble shooting from remote will be quite difficult.

Regards,

Volker

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks alot everyone

I contacted basis team again and the issue got resolved .As you guys pointed it was issue with communication , the webdispatcher was restarted and everything is working fine now.

Thanks again to all.

Regards,

Anika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to xi index page and select administration.select cache overview for repository object.Find single repository object refresh.Select mapping.Give the mapping GUID(presented in message mapping properties) and the software component GUID(Presented in the key tag) refresh the cache.

Go to Runtime workbench find the cache overview.Select the ABAP cache and cache object :mapping.

Fill the required entries and check the cache is updated.

Regards,

Prakasu.M

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if the java mapping is present.

Check if the jars requred in this java mapping are included in the imported archives...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your interface deteriination is present in SXI_CACHE if not ,try to delete the interface determination and create it again.

Regards,

Sunil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Check if interface mapping having the desired mapping program.

What activity was done by Basis ?

rgds

srini