cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extractor 2lis_17_notif getting blank date in BW but data was there in R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are facing a problem when reconstructing a cube data for notifications.

When a delta extraction was done to get the deltas for notifications, the SAP standard 2LIS_17_I0NOTIF extractor, pulled in a set of records.

It is expected that for a notification, the creation is indicated by a blank data in the "Changed on" field. Hence theorotically, there should be only one record in the PSA which is having a blank 'changed on' date. But in my case, there is one( and only one) notification which has got 2 records in the PSA with a blank 'changed on' date.

For some reason the extractor did not extract this field and now the Key figures in BW is incorrect due to this.

THANKS

vARUN

Can anyone help me understand why did this happen? Why is there a mis match in the data between R/3 and BW?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

Please try the below 2 Approaches...

1st Approach.

-

Go to RSA6 and select your data source and unhide your fields.

2nd Approach.

-

If the above does not help this is what you should check.

The properties of all the fields of a Data Source is stored in a table called ROOSFIELD (DataSource Fields).

Step 1 ->Please go to SE11 and open the table - ROOSFIELD. Give the name of your Data Source in the Selection field OLTPSOURCE of the selection screen.

Step 2 -> Run this and check the 2 properties SELECTION and NOTEXREL of the enhanced fields of the data source.

Step 3 -> The enhanced fields should have the SELECTION field as ' ', 'P' or 'X'. It should not be 'A'.

Similarly the NOTEXREL field for the enhanced fields should be 'Y' and not 'N'.

These 2 fields would need to be updated in case they are not set.

There are several NOTES available if the above diagnosis are correct.

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Regards,

SH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

May be that field is selected as Hidden Field.

GO to Transaction SBIW-->Edit DataSources ,Select the Data Source and in the Context Menu Select Change DataSource and Check whether the field is Hidden.If it is remove it and check.

If I am right Please award points.

Regs

Gopi.