cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

long time waiting , delivery message by jdbc receiver adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is a test case.

There are two large messages for two outbound interfaces, both about 50 000 lines txt files.

Both receiver is database.

There is a queue about 10 minute to wait.

Is it OK? How can I supposed to do?

Does it makes any difference if I use different communication channel?

Edited by: Shen Peng on Jun 9, 2009 10:20 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your advice. The problem is with the database. I used another Oracle DB, now it took 2-3 minutes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In Receiver JDBC CC

In "Processing" Tab --> Set --> Maximum Concurreny --> Higher value

Would iincrease u r performance

rgds

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

well it depends what process you are doing at receiver end, are u firing simple insert or running any procedure?

if the process is lengthy these much time can be justified in any case, then also queue prioritization will help you little.

Former Member
0 Kudos

just insert, very simple.

It took about one hour. That's unacceptable.

Former Member
0 Kudos

okay , 1 hour is very long time , can you give your database name , query detail so that I can suggest further,

with this you can also try to insert multiple records in your database from database editor by firing insert query and judge the time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure that you are inserting the whole table at once and not item by item... also keep the interface asynchronous if the response (insert_count ) is of no use to you.

Maintain two different CC for two interfaces.

If the interface is asynchronous keep the issolation level of your CC as default.

This should help improving performance.

Regards,

Siddhesh S.Tawate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your suggestions.

But what do you mean by "inserting the whole table at once and not item by item..."?

how to insert at once?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the insert structure of your JDBC the statement name node should be 0... unbounded.

Map your source structure row node ( which occurs 50,000 times for 50,000 records ) to statementname node. Check SAP help link for more details

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/14/80243b4a66ae0ce10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

As a result of this your interface will be triggered only once and it will fire 50,000 insert querys at back end.

This will improve your performance considerably instead of firing interface 50,000 times.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Siddhesh S.Tawate

Edited by: siddhesh tawate on Jun 9, 2009 8:06 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

In

Advance u might have selected "Check Box" of below

Disconnect from Database After Each Message Processing

Uncheck this if it is done.

Regards

Srini