Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SU25 for Enhancement Pack 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are currently applying Enhancement Package 4 (EHP4) to ECC 6.0.

For authorizations, I have ran SU25 2a to 2d and updated all of our SU24 customization. In our D system, I created a full table transport to move the SU24 table to our QQQ client, however when I access any role through PFCG transaction code I am getting the Informational message stating we need to re-run the SU25 2a to 2d. I did ensure that the transport single roles for composite roles box was checked and the transport generated profiles for single roles was checked.

My understanding is that SU25 2a-2d should not have to be run again in the next client when you do a full table transport. Has any one else run into this issue?

I read that you can run SU25 step 3 and it will transport the Profile Generator customer tables. I am concerned that this may mess up SU25 step 1 that has not been run since we originally upgraded in 2002.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Kami

Edited by: Kami Richards on Jun 8, 2009 9:53 PM

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

> In our D system, I created a full table transport to move the SU24 table to our QQQ client,

> I read that you can run SU25 step 3 and it will transport the Profile Generator customer tables.

These two should be the same thing.

Please check in your QQQ system whether step 1 was run there as well? It is important that your SU24 data is activated and kept in sync through the landscape.

Cheers,

Julius

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Kami,

nevertheless, what is your problem to run SU25 in QQQ?

As you have all your settings already in a transport....

For instance run SU25 in QQQ (2a,2b) which will take only some minutes, then import your customizing, done. (of course if you really have everything in that transport...).

2C shall not bring any red traffic lights then....

b.rgds,

Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, I did just do Step 3 and that worked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kami Richards,

We are also in the same situation which you gone through. Our client is also implementing EHP4 on ECC6.0. After installing on Sandbox when i was trying to use PFCG first time....the pop up asked me to run SU25 steps from 2a to 2c as EHP4 is an Upgradation.

1. We have lot of changes in SU24

Could you plesae let me know the steps which you gone thru making sure the roles are not affected???

We are not moving the SU24 changes from ECD to any other system.

Could you please let us know the SU25 steps for the EHP4 upgradation!!!

Thanks

Vasa