cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

should not be able to print if the Order/Delivery is blocked by credit chek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can we get the print if the order /delivery is blocekd after static credit limit check.

If it is possible let me know .

regards

venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

along with what ravi shankar has mentioned, also check in nace for the output type, that in default values -despatch time is not selected as '4 - send immediately on saving the application'.

it should be '3'.

rgs,

ak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Problem resolved.

Solution: If the document is exceeds by the credit limit output type will not determine and as well as we should not give the output type in sales order.

we have to assign the routine 2 to sales order output types and 3 routine to delivery out put types to restrict from output if the docuement exceeds by credit limit.

Regards

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check your sales order...whether the delivery block is 14 or not. If yes, then create one more new order and check for the printing.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

i ahve checked still ab able to print order out put after it block.

Regards

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

You take the help of an abaper to create a routine for this and assign the same routine to the output type as a requrment in the output determination procedure. We have the same scenario and we have created a routine and assigned to the output type. This should resolve your problem.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think the standard SAP suppose to stop to issue print for orders/deliveries.

Any how what routine required to stop print at order/delivery level after exceeds credit limit.

Regards

venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

what code we ned to include in that routine

please help out form this issue.

Regards

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you tried the above suggestion? Try the above, read the F1 help for the field 'Print' and do check/uncheck accordingly.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per your suggestion i have choosen 14 sales delivery block and checked print option for not processing the print for sales orders/deliveries.

even though am able to print the orders/deliveries.

Regards

venkat

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please follow the below path....

IMG - Logistics Execution - Shipping - Deliveries - Define Reasons for Blocking in Shipping -execute

- Define Reasons for Blocking in Shipping -

Here select the delivery block that is blocking your order/delivery, and uncheck if the option Print is checked.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My question is that orders/delivers should not print after credit check .

But am able to get print

The Standard SAP suggests after order /delivery block from credit check , they should not allow to print.

But am able to get the print.

Please help me how to resolve this.

Regards