cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System status CMPL is active

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using SRM 5.0-Extended classic scenario. The Purchase order which was created and replicated to the backend R/3 system . But now the *status changed to *"Transaction complete " status and if am going to change the PO am getting pop-up message as "System status CMPL is active".

Is any way to change the PO status ? Or any other function module is available , I have tried function module

BBP_PD_PO_STATUS_CHANGE. But am getting the same status.

Kindly advice

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go through the following thread:

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Yes it resolved my problem. I do search before posting question but couldnt find the thread ..wondering.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its great that you were able to solve the problem. May be you dint specify the required keywords for this thread to appear. Its always a good habit to search the forum before posting the question. We really appreciate that here in SDN.

P.S: I dint have any hand in restricting that thread from appearing in the search list

Thanks,

Pradeep

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This error might not be because of the status of the PO.

Check the account assignment. If this is done to any network or WBS please check the status of the object and try changing it if possible.

You shouldn't get that error. Its is generally because of the account assignment.

If this doesnt work please reply.

Regards,

Zubair.