cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saved Document Number needed after saving the customer company code data

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a customer than I saved the company code data and forgot to note the number the saved document number. Next time I went to the same customer again and I wanted to find out the saved document number for the same customer but did not know where to look for. Can you tell me what I should do?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

CAn you please give us more info. I am not sure of what you mean by Saved doc number.

Regards,

Mani

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

goto se11 or se16 give the table name KNA1 u r getting u r SHOWING NO OF CUSTOMER NUMBERS.

AND FIND OUT U R CUSTOME NUMBER WITH U R SORG,DIST CH,AND DIVISION.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go in se16 and put KNA1 and find your customer by name or time or date of creation or by company code or sales org

Sageer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For any customer there will be general data,Company code data and sales area data.

Even though you maintain the general data or company code data only one numebr will be generated.

If you want to maintain some other data as comapny code data and sales area data we will goto XD02 and enter the company code,sales area nd customer number in the initial screen and we will maintain that data.

I think you are thinking that different number will be created for different data which is wrong.

So enter the same number and company code in XD03 and view your data.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are many ways to find sales doc number for a given sold to, but one method I suggest checking via transaction SE16, table VBAK, then select criteria: sold to #, created on date, created by (your user name), and you might want to include doc type. Give it a try.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you did not give company code while reopening the customer in XD03 screen. If you do not give company code in XD03, you can not see company code data for the customer.

Try again by giving company code in XD03.

Thank you,

Rajesh.