cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Please assist me with this issue: My client is a telecoms coy, they give their staffs phone on resumption and when this phones are bad, they replace them. Now they want invoice for such transaction to be posted to the gl account for staff welfare(gl 520000) and at the cost price of the phone using sales area 2600 10 00.

How can i carry out the gl account determination to capture this and what other thing do i need to do in the config?

Thanks

Maureen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I preassume you would be carrying a seperate or a distinct sales order+ delivery + invocie cycle for the above issue of phone.

in pricing you could do the following

1) create a new condition for pricing

2) get the standard rotuine for VPRS price , else develop a custom routine to get the cost price for the product

3) create a seperate account key for the material

4) in VKOA assign the account key with sales area and customer key with chart of accounts to g/l account for automatic account determionation

Hope this helps

Thanks

akasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maureen:

You have to create a new order reason for warrenty and assign that order reason to Sales org /Acct Key / Order reason in VKOA and do account determination.

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

for replacement create a pricing procedure and in VKOA do the revenue account determination by assigning that g/l account

regards