Hi Experts,

My scenario is JMS to Idoc, Source structure is like below

<Recordset>

<Structure1>

Fields1

Field2

</Structure>

</Recordset>

This is the source structure, with this structure from the input there are many materials are coming.

But my scenario is if node is <Structure> repeating more than once that many idocs should create.

it is like 1 to N idocs.

In the target structure i have provided IDOC type Occurance 1 to unbounded. but still i am not getting the idocs,

I am getting this issue in production, from the day starting i am getting the same problem.

Please give me solution is there any thing i need to change

Thanks in Advance

Rohit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In between Structure to Idoc there is one UDF to check Structure is exists are not. if exists it returs as it is all the structures. but it is working fine in my quality system, i am getting this problem in production system.

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot

Same thing i have checked for the IDOC node queue display,but it is saying "Returning rows as it is...3"

because my source structure having 3 nodes. but only one IDOC is getting generated. it is not generating 3 IDocs.

I am not understanding why it is not generating still.

Rohit

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is your mapping logic Structure -

> IDOC ??...a direct mapping..

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rohit,

>but still i am not getting the idocs,

Any messages in SXMB_MONI ?

Cheers

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this once

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/12/04/xi-idoc-bundling--the-trick-with-the-occurance-change

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamshi,

Same thing we have done already but irrespective of the source, only one idoc is getting generated instead of multiple idocs

is i need to change the occurance in the Message Mapping messages tab for the target structure.

if not please specify any other solution

Regards

Rohit

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohiy,

Try that one too,change occurance in message mapping and test it.

cheers,

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

if you are following the blog 2762,you must have exported your IDOC definition as XSD in notepad,changed the IDOC occurence and imported it back in IR,right?

now,did you create your own message interface for this imported IDOC definition?if you did then that might give you issues as you need to use the standard IDOC namespace and interface everywhere(in IR and ID) even though its an imported archive.

Thanks

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your replay

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your replay

In SXMB_MONI i can see only one idoc, if the source having the multiple Strctures,Even i have tested in Message Mapping i am getting the same problem, only one idoc is generating for multiple structures.

This i have done same as web log 2762.I have exported the structure as XSD and occurance changed

give me idea if anything i need to change

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

though you had made the IDOC occurance as 1:n, if you had not mapped the nodes properly, you will get this problem.

check what is the Queue of IDOC node in output by debugging your Mapping...

-SM

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Even i have tested in Message Mapping i am getting the same problem, only one idoc is generating for multiple structures.
This i have done same as web log 2762.I have exported the structure as XSD and occurance changed

The IDOC node is not mapped properly.....check what field is mapped to teh IDOC node and ensure that this field is repeating.....also try playing with the Context of this source field.

Regards,

Abhishek.