cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

combining several orders in single delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to combine sales orders which have different requested delviery dates. There will not be availability check in the order creation phase. The planning results will not be updated in item schedule lines. Rescheduling will not be run. So is that possible to combine multiple sales orders with different requested delivery dates in one single delivery without taking into account the item schedule lines?

So the delivery date should be the date of delivery creation date. It shouldn't take into account the requested delivery dates even if they are different.

For example

order1 requested del. date 08.06.2009

order2 requested del. date 10.06.2009(future)

In case of that the materials are already produced for the second order too. We should be able to combine order2 and order1 in one delivery document on 09.06.2009 and ship them.

Keep in mind that requested delivery date is entered as the goods issue date in the order creation. Because transportation lead time is 0

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As rightly pointed out by our very learned friend Mr.Lakshimpathi, the scenario u are describing is not possible in standard system unless you go back and change the delivery dates manually.

Regards,

Kant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Single delivery for multiple deliveries can be possible with some configuration settings.

1. In the copy controls from the sales order to delivery VTLA the combination requirement should be 051

2. The order combination field in the customer master should be activated .

3. In the VTLA the copy item number should be deactivated

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

These are the general requirements. But normally when combining sales orders in one delivery, based on the rules, delivery dates should be the same but in my scenario, they will not be same. Even the requested delivery date can be in the future.

Think that I have 2 sales orders one with requested delivery date 07.06.2009 and one with erquested delivery date 10.06.2009(future date)

Today is 08.06.2009 and all of them are produced and I want to create a delivery today. Shipment will be today.

Is that possible to create this delivery.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
requested delivery date 07.06.2009 and one 
    with erquested delivery date 10.06.2009

Today is 08.06.2009 Shipment will be today. 
       Is that possible to create this delivery.

No unless you change the requested delivery date or the confirmed quantity date to 07-06-09 or 08-06-09, you cannot combine those two orders.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you but isn't there any way not taking into account the delivery date in sales order when creating the delivery? Delivery shouldn't be splitted based on delivery date. Client does not want to update the confirmed delivery date or delivery date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try with VL10B or VL10C may be use