cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Credit Management - Payment Terms

0 Kudos

Hi Friends:

I have the sales document type ZFSV, it has the automatic credit check activated. I need to do this automatic credit control check dependent on payment terms. For example in sales document type ZFSV with payment term Z001 the automatic check not run and if the credit payment term is Z002 the automatic check run.

I think this is possible through user exit, any idea about how to do this? Thanks!

Best Regards

Enrique

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

What seems from your message is that you want to bypass credit check based on certain values of payment terms...

One way of achieving this would be to write a routine using VOFM with the help of an ABAP consultant.

Then assign this routine in SPRO for automatic credit control in field "No Credit Check"

(IMGsales 7 distr-basic functions-credit managementdefine automatic credit control)

If you give value "X" to "bypass-dynamic_limit" based on your own checks then system will bypass the

dynamic credit check based on your paymnet terms check in sales order.All the sales order tables are available here and VBKD-ZTERM is also available.

to view SAP standard delivered routine example routine go to menu listed above and do a F4 in that field or otherwise go to se38 and enter program LVKMP001 and display.

Thanks

Vikas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it requires the user-exit assign the routine in ova8 in the place of no credit check.so that sytem will do credit check based on payment terms.

Best regards,

venkataswamy.y