Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamically change the window size in a Script or Smart Form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can we dynamically change the dimensions of a window in a Script of Smart Form. If so can you tell me the process or give me the SAP help link on this topic... Thanks in advance...

Thanks and Regards,

Bharat Kumar Reddy.V

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bharat,

In SMART Forms

There is no concept of dynamically changing the windows / window content. However, you can design both the windows and attach a condition to them so that only one of them will be executed.

regards,

Ravi

Note : please mark the helpful answers

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bharat,

In SMART Forms

There is no concept of dynamically changing the windows / window content. However, you can design both the windows and attach a condition to them so that only one of them will be executed.

regards,

Ravi

Note : please mark the helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Bharat,

<b>You can't do it, I think only solution is to include this window in the MAIN.</b>

or

Adjust the height of window to the maximum which is expected out of a Sales Order .

( Window is just a placeholder for your data )

I think you want borders also to be dynamic.

Dont give border lines on window , instead give it in the TEXT NODE itself. The height of text node will have your box also placed correctly . In the text node you can use your header text as ( Standard TEXT ) which will have dynamic height.

Please reward if helpful.

Regards,

Srikanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharat,

the window sizes n positions in both script n smartforms r decided at the time of designing the form..hence there s no way to change them dynamically..u can always create multiple pages with different positions for the windows..

Hope it helps,

Bikash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

You can't change the window sizes,

May be if you have an idea of different sizes of the windows you need you can create windows of those sizes and in your print program you can call the corresponding window based on your requirement.

Regards,

Raghavendra