cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap security certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am Yogesh Wad want to give sap security certification exam.

At present I don`t have indepth experience in this field but want to become as a security consultant.

I want to know how i will prepare for this exam?, shall i start with ADM940 or should i read any particular books to know the concept in advance.

Please let me know your guide line to make this sucessful.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Yogesh Wad.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I were you I would talk to Julius about this. He would be the right certification for me. But I know nothing about basis or security and cannot benefit from his vast knowledge... Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The passing percentage is 55% and not 72%.

I recently took the exam and passed with 68%.

I want to take the P_ADM_SEC70 now. When i checked the topics in the SAP Site for this exam, many of the topics seemed new though they have listed the course as ADM940,950 and960. They have even listed additional two courses for the exam

ADM200 and TZNWIM. I would like to know whether these 940-960 course materials are the same materials used for the associate exam or they have additional materials missing. And also there is no course listed for the GRC Topic in the SAP Site.

Can someone clarify the course list fo this exam?

And also any other additonal materials that one needs to be aware of?

Thanks

Archana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

I am planning to take this exam early next year.

I have experience in SAP support for three years.

Could you please advise if I need to take classes for the Associate Certification or is self study ok?

I believe I would need to study ADM 940,950 and 960.Would you please advise a little on how should I go about it.I read a little bit of 960 and it scared me!!:)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suggest you must go through the class room training, which will help you clear your doubt and you will be confident.

Sometime reading will not help until some one explains you how it works.

0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

I am planning to give SAP security Certification Exam. Could you please share your email id so that i get in touch for suggestions and advice.

Thanks,

Venkat

former_member701183
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let me know if you need further clarification on this matter.

Regards

Aveek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can someone tell, what is the passing percentage for the C_TADMSEC_04 cerification exam.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am writing my exam on Oct 30th T_ADMSEC_04. I almost read all the three courses 940,950 and 960.

But quite scared abt 960 where the security consultant has very little exposure.

Could somebody highlight any particular area in 960 where most of the questions were asked?

And also let me know the passing percentage..Wat are the other types of questions that you came across in 940, 950 ... let me know if anyone is writing their exam on the above said date at dallas, tx

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am also writing exam...in ADM960 most of questions will be asked from unit 8 & 9. Also there will be tricky question about cryptography.

best of luck.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

Wat abt 950 and940? Do u know the percentage pass for this exam?

when is ur exam date?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

940--> unit 2,3-4-5

950--> unit 2-3 are most important.

i am planning to take exam in next month.

contact me (visit business card) if you need any other info

best luck.

Edited by: Imran Mulani on Oct 18, 2009 1:14 PM

Edited by: Imran Mulani on Oct 18, 2009 1:15 PM

Edited by: Imran Mulani on Oct 18, 2009 1:15 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can I know the passing percentage?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Total questions : 80 mulltiple chocie

Pass : 72%

Check with SAP for confirmation. You can contact them at education dot usa at sap.com for more information.

former_member701183
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the Basis SAP Net Weaver Certification it will be fine if any one goes through ADM940,950 and 960 itself. It depends on exam to exam on which paper most questions comes. But in most cases maximum questions comes from ADM960 where security consultant have very little hand on experience. ADM940 and 950 are more or less the ones we work on daily basis. Hence one needs to study hard the ADM960. Best of luck.

Regards

Aveek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per my knowledge 940,950 and 960, all three are required for Certification..

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this link too..

http://www12.sap.com/services/education/certification/certificationtest.epx?context=[[P_ADM_SEC_70+|G]]|

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Jun 8, 2009 7:48 PM

Formating removed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

A good place to start is to read the Forum FAQ's.

This is one of the gems hidden there: