Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Batch Input session

Hi all,

I have come across a strange problem in running a batch input session. The batch input session is for MRHR transaction. When running the batch input session, it is getting struck at particular screen which has sales order number and item number if the input is an invalid sales order number.

What happens in exact is, if the sales order number doesn't exist,

1) First an error message occurs saying that 'Sales order number XX does not exist'.

2)When tried to close that error message pop-up box, 'Batch input Session termination pop-up box(/BEND) is appearing.

3)When clicked on this session overview or session close buttons of this session termination pop-up box, another error message stating, OK-code /n#SM35 does not exist'. 4)When tried to close this ok-code error msg, session termination pop-up box reappearing and the sequence of steps 3 and 4 are repeating.

Because of this, there is no way that I can end the session after the error message except logging off or ending the task (AltCtrDel). I tried to give /bdel or /bend in the command prompt at steps 1,2,3,4. But the main screen is not active. I couldn't try out anything there. Please help me out.

Thanks & Regards,

Vishnu Priya

Tags:

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question