cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Input session

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have come across a strange problem in running a batch input session. The batch input session is for MRHR transaction. When running the batch input session, it is getting struck at particular screen which has sales order number and item number if the input is an invalid sales order number.

What happens in exact is, if the sales order number doesn't exist,

1) First an error message occurs saying that 'Sales order number XX does not exist'.

2)When tried to close that error message pop-up box, 'Batch input Session termination pop-up box(/BEND) is appearing.

3)When clicked on this session overview or session close buttons of this session termination pop-up box, another error message stating, OK-code /n#SM35 does not exist'. 4)When tried to close this ok-code error msg, session termination pop-up box reappearing and the sequence of steps 3 and 4 are repeating.

Because of this, there is no way that I can end the session after the error message except logging off or ending the task (AltCtrDel). I tried to give /bdel or /bend in the command prompt at steps 1,2,3,4. But the main screen is not active. I couldn't try out anything there. Please help me out.

Thanks & Regards,

Vishnu Priya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which version of SAP you are using. In the latest version you cannot use this transaction code MRHR.

Rgds,

YJR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using SAP version 4.7. I can't directly use MRHR tcode, but I am able to run batch input session for MRHR

Thanks & Regards,

Vishnu Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Above message continued..

Actually that batch input session is a program written in older version 4.0B. After our system has been upgraded to version 4.7, we are working on this program. Though MRHR is not directly allowed, this batch input session program we are able to run.

Thanks & Regards,

Vishnu Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please help me out what could be the problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Vishnu Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Priya,

I guess there will be significant differences in screens for the transactions between 4.0B and 4.7.

Can you trying recording it again in 4.7 and see if it has the same screen sequence. My guess you might have to redo the BDC part.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark the helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no change in the screen sequence. The Batch input session is going thru the same screens in older version (4.0B) and new version 4.7. The only problem is in older version, when the sales order number is incorrrect, I am able to end the session, but in new version as described above, I am getting message that ' OK-code /N# does not exist'..

Thanks & Regards,

Vishnu Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Priya,

Why does your Ok-code has a #? Shouldn't it be just /n?

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

GOOD

SO AS PER THE YOUR QUERIES YOU R FACING THE ERROR IN THE NEW VERSION.YOU CHECK WITH ALL THE OK CODE VALUES

THAT YOU HAVE MENTIONED IN THIS LINK AND TRY TO USE THEM.

http://abap4.tripod.com/OK_Code_Values.html

http://www.sapgenie.com/abap/okcode.htm

THANKS

MRUTYUN

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not using the ok-code /N# or /N#SM. I am getting this as error stating 'OK-code /N# does not exist' or 'OK-Code /N#SM35 does not exist' in step 3 of my problem description in the first message.

Thanks & Regards,

Vishnu Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

You might have to re-write the BDC for the new version or else see if there is any BAPI available for the same functionality and you might have to use it instead of BDC.

Regards,

YJR.

Message was edited by: YJR