cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Monitoring / Administration asking for logon id

Former Member
0 Kudos

Each time I click on, "System Monitoring / Administration" in DSWP, a dialog box pops up asking me for a username and password. I've tried using the local system admin password, SAP*, my own SAP logon id, the J2EE_ADMIN user, etc.. but the dialog box just keeps popping back up. This doesn't happen under any other tab (i.e. Early Watch). If I hit cancel, I get the error below:

Logon failed

What has happened?

Call of URL http://sapsolman.mpfs.maines.net:8000/sap/bc/solman/defaultUser/graphic/solmangraphic.htm terminated due to error in logon data.

Note

Logon performed in system SMS.

Logon performed for client 100 and language EN.

What can I do?

Check the validity of your SSO ticket for this system.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error Code: ICF-LE-http-c:100-l:E-T:21-C:3-U:54-P:54-L:3

HTTP 401 - Unauthorized

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

Please tell me what I need to do to fix this authorization issue. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

After an upgrade to EHP1, I no longer had the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you set the SSO parameters yet?

Former Member
0 Kudos

login/accept_sso2_ticket 1

login/create_sso2_ticket 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you activate all webdynpro's in SICF?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bob Marvin

Did you resolve this issue.

We encounter with the same problem.

Please let me know if you know the solution.

Regards

Sanjai

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had performed all of the suggestions in this thread but they did not solve my problem. I'm actually in the middle of re-building my Solution Manager system now and will update if I run into the issue again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bob,

Did you solved the above problem? I am also gettig the similar error.

Thanks,

Ramu J

Former Member
0 Kudos

This was never resolved. SAP suggested only to run SSO2 to see if any errors were given, which there were no errors, and to make sure that the profile parameters were set in the instance profile, which they were. There was no technical solution to the problem but it had resolved itself after the system had been restarted several times. I eventually re-installed Solution Manager with EHP1 and have not had any similar issues.

0 Kudos

Hi,

When it pops up for a logon details, please check below to which system is it connecting? Then the communication user which is being used in both the Managed and Managing system will be locked. After unlocking the user in the Managed system the issue will be resolved.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Raghavendra.

Edited by: Raghavendra B Deshpande on Nov 25, 2009 7:10 AM