cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error determining target currency

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a sales organization Z001 by copying the sales organization 0001(currency EUR) similarly the CoCode.

But when I create the sales order using sales organization Z001(currency used is INR) then change mode to change the price then it is giving the error Error determining target currency: SOrg CoCode

Z001.

There is no question of currency change but still the phrase target currency is coming.I have maintained the conversion of EUR to INR.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

In the sales order the currency will be either the Document currency or the customer currency.

Document currency is nothing but the Pricing condition currency,

Please check the pricing conditions currency and check whether they are consistent with the sales org currency and the company code currency.

Check the OSS notes 91481 Generally it would be the error.

Please revert if the error still persissts.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked all the currency co code currency=sales org currency=customer currency= INR

before raising the problem. I actually copied from a standard co code(1000) which has a currency EURO in that situation also it was showing the error.So I think the error is flowing down from there itself.

I just needed one more information from you that if the system tells ' euro customizing not maintained' then where I have to maintain it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

no the error still persists

sunil_p4
Participant
0 Kudos

Change the Currency in Company code also and try....

Rgds

PSK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

why should I change the currency of the company code as it is the same as sales org I have maintained both as INR as because both my sales org and co code is in INDIA.

Thanks&Regards

SANDIP SAHA

SAP SD Consultant

DLF IT Park

Tower-C

3rd Floor

PS Rajarhat ,Kolkata-156

India

Contact number-09831528918,

91-33-40095375