cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdException: Dictionary type timesheet.types.frm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing one application from 2 days. I added one simple type in between of the development. That simple type is of type date and formating date to dd/MM/yyyy. But when i click deploy new archive and run it give the proper result but when i click run it is giving this error .

com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdException: Dictionary type timesheet.types.frmDate does not exist

Regards,

H.V.Swathi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

pravesh_verma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi,

Follow these steps:

1) Undeploy you application from the undeploy view of the IDE (NOTE: This undeploy view is available with the NWDS 7.1 release onwards). If you dont have SDM tool to undeploy the application.

2) Now restart the server and before deployign your application just build it once. If this is a DC then perform a DC build. Now deploy it.

I hope this will work fine thereafter and you will not face this problem in future after that. Please revert back in case you need any further help.

Thanks and Regards,

Pravesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some times it works properly some times it wont why is this problem

Edited by: H.V Swathi on Jun 8, 2009 2:03 PM

Edited by: H.V Swathi on Jun 8, 2009 2:04 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it a local DC or Remote DC? Is your server enviroment is clustered?

Are you deploying and testing in local server?

If it is local server and not clustered then right click on the DC and deploy and before that clear the browser temp cache once.

If it is clustered evnvironment check if it is deployed in all the server nodes.

Regards,

Charan