cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales doc type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If in a business having Plant Sale,Depot Sale & Export slaes then I have to create one sales doc type-ZOR1 for all types of sales & one document catgory & one pricing procedure.,Please give me the solution.

Thanks,

Siku.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you be more clear with your question?

But in case if you are asking whether you can use 1 doc type and 1 pricing procedure for different kind of sales scenario then answer to that is you can still use 1 doc type for plant/depot./export sales but its not advisable esp for depot sales u should use STO (stock transport order) for which already seperate doc type has been provided by SAP.

Also when coming tp pricing procedure its advisable to have seperate pricing procedures only for domestic/export sales as well as depot sales as the CTs would be varying as in terms of freight, taxes, surcharges etc (as applicable and as per country laws) and you need to take into consideration the excise implications ( or depot sales)

Regards,

Kant

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am afraid that you cannot map these business process like "Plant Sale", "Depot Sale" and "Export Sale" into a single Sales Document type "ZOR1" and pricing procedure. It is absolutely advisable to use 3 different type of Sales Order along with three diff pricing procedure.

Regards,

Sarthak.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Siku,

Sales document type's configuration has different controls like, Blocking, checking credit limit, Lead time, incompletion procedure etc. Which may be differ in Depot, Plant and Export sales. Some times there may be reference mandatory.

So as per me i suggest you to create : 3 Sales document Like : ZEXP, ZPLT, ZDOM with same sales document category "C" which is for Order.

And of course u can assign Document pricing procedure as A for all. So it wont affect on pricing procedure determination.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It will be ok, if you create only one doc type for plant, depot & export sale. You can map the scenario.

but I will recommended to keep the different document types for 3 different types of sales. this will help you in easy understanding , as well as easy in reporting too.

you can differentiate different sales on distribution channel basis also.

But you should have 3 different pricing procedure for all plant, depot & export sale.

if you have further query let me know.

Regards,

Chetan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not possible to assign one pricing procedure and sales document types to all scenario.

because tax are different from state to state, foe export taxes are different

Jcheck out in tcode V/08: DEPOT, JEXPOR, JFACT

check this link for better understanding

http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&q=taxinn&meta=&aq=f&oq=

thanks.