Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dates from the Outbound Deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can please help me with my problem.

This is regarding the issue with incorrect dates in deliveries to clients from a certain plant (1606).

All dates (Picking, Trans.Planning, Loading, Planned GI) should be same as Delivery date.

When user create Sales order from that plant (1606) via transaction VA01, he or she put required delivery date (for example 01.06.2009).

When delivery is created via transaction VL10A, it has all other dates for 1 day less the Delivery day (31.05.2009).

All other plants in Russia work correctly and all these dates are equal to Delivery date. But deliveries from this plant (1606) have incorrect dates

What field or transaction codes or anything that i should check in order to get the answer to this?

Outbound Deliveries shows:

Picking Date, Trans. Planning Date, Loading Date, Planned GI Date shows: 31.05.2009

Delivery date shows: 01.06.2009

Kr,

Bluetag

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is problem due to lead time check in following (problem for 1 day lead time)

Check in material master any lead time or in house production time is maintain

Check in sales document in vov8

Check in shipping point we maintain some time

Sageer

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the system is determining the route as 1 day and hence it is saying the date as 31.05. Please check the route setting.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

This is some personal question donu2019t miss understand me I had seen your forum points is 544 you had posted 23 only and you had register in 19 may 2009 if we see any question max points is 10 in that case your points should be max 230 how come it is 544

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani & to all who answered to my question,

Thanks for having the time to answer my question. I have seen that the route has 1 day transit duration. Can please teach me how to change the route? So that when i create a sales order, a new route will be automatically populated when i entered the material and the quantity.

Thanks again,

Bluetag

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's ok now. I have corrected this in Route Determination. Thanks to all the ideas all of you gave