cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

st03n: transaction profile by user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day

I have a requirement to draw a list of all transactions executed in the system by userid. In transaction st03n I can go to analysis views, transaction profile, standard. Here I can get a list of transactions. If I double click I can get the list of users that executed the transaction.

Now, I would like to export this to excel. The problem is that the excel export only contains the list of transactions, how can I get the list of users per transaction exported as well?

Please assist

Thanks

Wilhelm

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning Wilhelm,

Did you already found the solution?

Regards,

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I know that. If you read my initial message I mentioned that I can do that. However, that is not why I logged this message. I logged it because I need this information exported to excel for audit purposes. There are well over 1000 transactions dispplayed in the report. It is time consuming and certainly not practical to click a 1000 times on each transaction and copy and paste the users to excel.

Anyone else got any ideas please?

Thanks

Wilhelm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you have audit enabled ? If yes you can check in SM20, if not when only look in ST03n.

P.S. i'm not ABAP-er, but think it possible to read data like in this blog posts -->

/people/andreas.vogel/blog/2007/03/16/how-to-read-st03n-datasets-from-db

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Unfortunately this is also not going to help me as the maximum read time on STAD (not STAT!) is 24 hours. I need this data for a whole month!

Regards

Wilhelm

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want you can just double click on the User in St03n and you can check which all transaction that user Ran on that Day.

Thanks Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not following you. I can save as local file and excel spreadsheet, but all that gives me is list of transactions. I need list of users as well. This is not available as a column when I choose layout.

The problem is that the users are only displayed by double clicking on the transaction within st03n. I need this "drill down" to be exported as well.

Regards

Wilhelm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please Use STAD transaction to get the user per transaction.

Thanks Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you have the export you shall use save as local file and then spreadsheet.

You can change the layout first and then take the export.

or Simply goto STAT and get the details

Thanks Rishi Abrol