cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LFC1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

plz when i chek this table LFC1 ,There is Debit/Credit/Sales/Debit/Credit/sales/Dbit

what exactly this table give the information plz Here Sales Represent what

Many Thanks to u al plz

Regards

VNraju

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The table LFC1 shows you the credit and debit postings for the period.If you see here there are 16 UM01S....UM16Swhich is for debit and UM01H....UM16H shich is for credit.

The 16 periods are for current financial year 12 period + 4 period (special period).

So the table gives you the values which has credited/debited of the particular vendor or the company code with respect to the periods.

Regards,

Gopal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all

plz iam asking what sales fig important here ..what information tis giving for us ..... help on this plz

Many Thanks

VNraju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Specifies the gross total of all postings affecting sales of the period.

a posting affects sales depends on the posting key used. For each posting key, specify whether it is used for sales-related transactions (such as an invoice) or for non-sales-related transactions (such as a payment).

thanks.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ANSW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer the t.codes FK10n for vendor and FD10N in case of customer.

The table LFC1 will give the total credit entries and total debit entries for the vendor of a particualar period.

Regards,

Gopal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

plz expalin general view

When I open Table LFC1 there Sales column tell about what with respect to Vendor , i think has to give purchases or ..

plz give me some idea

Thanks

VNraju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This table is for LFC1 Vendor master (transaction figures)

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

This table is for the Vendor master Transaction details

It gives the details on TOTAL DEBIT POSTINGS FOR THE MONTH, TOTAL CREDIT POSTINGS FOR THE MONTH etc....

regards,

santosh