Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COGS for service item in standard sales order

former_member440871
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I used service item with standard order, when I do PGI, I got a confirm service as normal but I would to roll up the COGS for service item as normal item (material item). Can you help me to config this scenario?

Thank for advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member440871
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Atul,

Thks for your idea, I will discuss with FICO guy to getting details. Anyhow, I'd appreciated your contribution.

Best regards,

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can Control the costing using Dynamic Item Processor Profile (DIP profile) for service item, particularly for resource related billing. The dip profiles are assigned to the item category. Also consult with FICO consult in your team.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Atul

former_member440871
Participant
0 Kudos

Is there any idea for my issue?

former_member440871
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi man,

I have done all step as you mentioned but I could not roll up the COGS. Are there any others thing concerned need to be done for this?

Best regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

As far as my knowledge is concern COGS is not for Service items. That is the reason Materials having Material Type DIEN ( Service Material) doesnt have Accounting tab where moving Average Price is maintained. In most of the cases Moving Average price is considered as COGS.

If you want to maintain COGS for service item, You have to create a Z material type copying the DIEN material type and allow Accounting tab for that Z Material Type.

This can allow you to maintain the Moving Average Price or Standard Price for the Z sevice material which will flow to SD as COGS.

Regards

Prashant Ranalkar