cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rename the "save" button on SC screens to "Hold Cart "

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using SRM 6.0 where we need to Rename the "save" button on SC screens to "Hold Cart ". But the web dynopro component /SAPSRM/WDC_SC_GAF_TOOLBA where save button exist is standard one .When I enhance the component it its not allowing me to edit the text of the "save" button.

Please give me idea is there any other way to rename it.

Thanks in Advance,

Savitha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

uday_gubbala2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Savitha,

Just pasting you the overview of the process from this [thread|;:

When we right and select on the Webdynpro Component >> Create/ change congiuration, a browser opens

-Provide the Configuration name in Configuration input field and click on create button

- We get a tab strip in right side of the page, with 2 tabs Implicit and Explicit configuration. Explicit Conf. is used incase if we have Configuration Component. In Implicit Configuration tab we can see all the Views in the Tree. We can change the various options like setting the Visibility of the Views and its UI Elements.

- After doing the changes save the changes.

This steps create the component configuration, refresh SE80, below the WebDynpro name/tree we can see a folder named 'Component Configurations'.

Once we have create the component Configuration, we need to create the Application configuration.

-Right click on the WebDynpro Application and select Create/ change congiuration

-Provide the Configuration name in Configuration input field and click on create button

- In the right side in 'Configuration of Root Component' section select the Component configuration which you have created.

- Save the changes.

Once we save and refresh se80 we can see that under webdynpro application we can see 'Applic. Configurations' folder expand that and we can see a configuration present below this. Right click on this configuration and select Test, you can see the changes which you have done.

You can also refer the following link, in which the link "Web Dynpro ABAP Personalization - Adminstrative Mode" explains about the administrative mode personalization and other details about Configuration.[link| [original link is broken]]

Best regards,

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Uday for your reply.

Following are some doubts:-

1. /SAPSRM/WDC_SC_GAF_TOOLBA - This standard component does not have any Component Configuration. Is it ok to create one?

2. /SAPSRM/WDC_SC_GAF_TOOLBA - This doesnt have any application configuration. Probably this component is called from some other component. Then how should we create application configuration in this case?

Regards,

Savitha

Edited by: savitha s on Jun 8, 2009 3:14 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

please guide me for the above

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Savitha,

I think your WDC must be FPM_OIF_COMPONENT (1-step) or FPM_GAF_COMPONENT(4-step create SC).

If is 'FPM_OIF_COMPONENT' go to that WDC and change the wd configuration /SAPSRM/WDCC_FPM_OIF_SC_PROFNL.

Check the relavant one if it is FPM_GAF_COMPONENT.

This should defintely help you out.

Regards

Lavanya

uday_gubbala2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Savitha,

Try changing the configuration of your component.

Regards,

Uday