cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeburger XI adapter is not able to connect

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured seeburger adapter (STPF) on XI 3.0 SP19 as per the seeburger installation document,

but when we are trying to send the data to a file server using SFTP, we are getting below error in

reciver communication channel, please help me

"Unable to forward message to JCA adapter. Reason: Fatal exception: com.sap.aii.af.ra.cci.XIRecoverableException: >> Description: putFile: Could not connect to remote host; Reason: com.maverick.ssh.SshException>> Details: putFile: Could not connect to remote host; Reason: com.maverick.ssh.SshException>>SendingStatus: NOT_TRANSMITTED>>FaultCategory: COMMUNICATION_ERROR>>Retryable: true>>Fatal: true, >> Description: putFile: Could not connect to remote host; Reason: com.maverick.ssh.SshException>> Details: putFile: Could not connect to remote host; Reason: com.maverick.ssh.SshException>>SendingStatus: NOT_TRANSMITTED>>FaultCategory: COMMUNICATIO "

Thanking you in advance.

Sonali

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked the comm. channel monitor or the sftp adapter readable logs ?

If those do not bring up new details, contact SEEBURGER support.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have resolved this, in the keystore the view owner user id need to be changed to 'seeburger".

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please tell em the patch level of Component file SAPXIAF.

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply,

from this http://<host>:<port_number>/sap/monitoring/ComponentInfo

I can make out the patch level as

SAP_XIAF 3.0 SP19 (1000.3.0.19.5.20070125110330)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the Note mentioned Below

Note 1265127 - SEEBURGER adapters version 2.1 Release Notes

I found one note about the FTP error but that was corrected in Sp13 and you are o SP19 os that is ruled out.

Thanks Rishi Abrol