FieldA

FieldB

FieldC

FieldD

FieldX

FieldY

FieldZ

Output structure is IDOC WPUWBW01.

Now field A,B,C and D forms key of my source record. So as far as key remains same i have to post all items in one idoc. I am able to achieve this with combination of split by value Fn and collapse context Fn.

Now in addition to above if my Field B = "1200" and Field Y = "1" it should generate IDOC node twice ...

and if Field B = "1200" and Field Y = "6" it should generate IDOC node once.

Any idea how this can be achieved.

Regards,

Siddhesh S.Tawate

PS: Also let me know how to use the container and queue in UDF's

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Now in addition to above if my Field B = "1200" and Field Y = "1" it should generate IDOC node twice ...
and if Field B = "1200" and Field Y = "6" it should generate IDOC node once.

duplicate the IDOC node twice so that you have three IDOC nodes in all.

For two IDOC nodes apply the condition

Field B = 1200
                    ------And ----ifWithoutElse     --------------------TargetIDOCNode
Field Y = 1                     Then(Blank Constant)

For the remaining IDOC node apply the condition:

Field B = 1200
                    ------And ----ifWithoutElse     --------------------TargetIDOCNode
Field Y = 6                     Then(Blank Constant)

You can also try using createIf function....

regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for your quick response. But as I said, I am already grouping all my items depending on my key to generate one node of IDOC. So essentially when B = "1200" and Y = "1" I will have two IDOCS both having same number of items in each IDOC (only movement types and storage locations change inside IDOC). So I cannot map constant to IDOC node.

This scenario is basically for Storage location to Storage location movement for 311 movement type in IS retail. Here the functional wants to follow two step process, and as a result wants two idoc to be genrated one for movement 303(out) and 305(in).

Regards,

Siddhesh S.Tawate

Edited by: siddhesh tawate on Jun 8, 2009 11:37 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved. The movement type 311 worked so no need for two step process.

Thanks.

Just if you can provide me some blog link describing specifically how to use container/queue elements in UDF's specially to alter the source structure and from target structure that wud be great.

Regards,

Siddhesh S.Tawate

Answers (0)